Rosa Santos – Legal Assistant who has two years of experience working with Criminal Defense Attorney’s, is studying for a Paralegal BA, has a Business Administration BA, is a member of Alpha Chi National College Honor Society, and is also a Public Notary. Rosa is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Cristina Arbalaez – Office Assistant who assists in our law offices and is studying to become a paralegal. Cristina is fluent in English and Spanish.
- 1987 – University of Florida Bachelor of Arts
- 1988 – Attended and completed Summer Law Program
- 1988 – University of Notre Dame London
- 1989 – Juris Doctorate Capital University (Columbus, OH)
- 1990/96 – Assistant Public Defender Broward County, FL
- 1990 – Admitted to Florida Bar Association
- 1992 – Admitted United States District Court Southern District
- 1994 – Admitted United States Trial Court Southern District
Since 1990, Richard P. Castillo has worked to defend and protect the rights of thousands of clients. After spending 6 years with the Public Defender’s Office, Castillo went into private practice in April of 1996.
1995 – Richard Castillo receives the Trial Attorney of the Year award from the Broward County Public Defender’s Office.